Brother DCP-L2520DW Wireless Setup
BROTHER DCP L2520DW PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
- Turn your router ON and it must be having an active internet connection.
- Connect your PC to the router’s network.
- On the function panel of the Brother DCP-L2520DW setup printer, tap the Menu button.
- Utilize the arrow buttons and pick the Network option.
- Select Setup Wizard –> OK.
- Turn on the WLAN option.
- Now the printer will search for the router network.
- Choose the network name of your router and select OK.
- Type your SSID and network password.
- Now the printer connects to your computer and prints a WLAN report.
- Check the Wifi connection status on the report.
- Thus your Brother DCP-L2520DW printer gets connected to the network of your router and the Brother DCP-L2520DW printer wireless setup is Done.
Note: Before Wireless Setup you have to Complete your Basic Brother dcp-l2520dw setup and Brother dcp-l2520dw Driver Installation of this brother printer.