Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver, and Sofware Download For Windows, Mac
How To Install Brother DCP-L2540DW For Windows:
- After Completing basic Brother DCP-L2540DW Setup proceed the Driver Software installation setup.
- If the drivers are already installed for your pc, uninstall them first prior to installing the new driver. To uninstall the present drivers, obtain the Uninstall Tool. To see how you can download and use the Uninstall Tool.
- Unplug the FAX/DCP/MFC from the AC outlet and disconnect your FAX/DCP/MFC out of your pc when you already connected an interface cable.
- Make a brief listing to your HDD to avoid wasting the downloaded self-extracting document, e.g. C:\bront
- Click on the “Download” button and download the Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver file.
- Double-click the file to extract it.
- You will to find two folders: “Setupxxxx” (the place xxx = style name) and “Data” within the folder created in Step three.
- Open the “Setupxxxx\yyy” directory (xxxx = type name yyy = language title) and double click on “Setup.exe” .
- The set up will get started. Please follow the setup display directions.
- After Driver Software Installation of dcp l2540dw Printer, Start the wireless Network Setup Configuration.
How To Install Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver For Mac:
After Completing basic Brother DCP-L2540DW Setup proceed the Driver Software installation setup.
- Download Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver the target document to your Macintosh (Mac). Once downloaded, the Installer Disk Image will likely be fixed on your Desktop. You will in finding the installer bundle icon “xxxxxxxx.pkg” on the desktop. Note:
If you don’t in finding the installer bundle icon, please extract the downloaded record “xxx.dmg” manually with the Macintosh “Disk Utility”. The “Disk Utility ” can be present in /Applications/Utilities. Using the “Disk Utility”, the Installer Disk Image will also be fixed.
- Double click on the installer package deal icon “xxxx.pkg”. Follow the directions on the display screen.
- Turn off and unplug the device from the AC outlet and disconnect it out of your Macintosh for those who already connected an interface cable.
- Connect the USB interface cable in your Macintosh, and then attach it to the device.
Do now not attach the system to a USB port on a keyboard or a non-powered USB hub.
- Plug the AC power wire into an AC outlet. Turn at the gadget.
- The DCP-L2540DW printer driver might be installed automatically.
- You wish to be sure if the setup of the printer driver is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Print & Fax” icon.
- Check-in case your Brother device is displayed in the “Printers” section.
- If your Brother machine is displayed, the printer setup is completed.
If your Brother machine is not displayed, attempt to disconnect and connect the USB interface cable to your Macintosh again. And then repeat the steps 8 to 10 to test if the DCP-L2540DW printer driver setup completed.
After Driver Software Installation of dcp l2540dw Printer Start its wireless Network Setup Configuration.