BROTHER DCP L2540DW PRINTER SETUP WINDOWS
Brother DCP L2540DW printer Setup connection with your windows PC as follows:
- Unbox your Brother DCP L2540DW Printer.
- Remove all the packing materials.
- Open the top area of the Brother DCP L2540DW Printer.
- Place all the eight drum locks to the directions which was instructed.
- Remove each drum unit and toner cartridge assembly and remove packing materials from each assembly. Also, remove the packing materials from the belt unit that is found below the drum unit.
- Then, shake the drum unit and toner cartridge set on each side to make the toner cartridges move freely.
- Now, install the toner cartridge set in the holders as the colours specified in the Brother DCP L2540DW printer and close the top cover.
- Open the Paper tray, load the paper and close it properly.
- Connect your printer and power supply using power cord.
- Power ON your Brother DCP L2540DW printer.
- After Brother DCP L2540DW printer is ready for the first time installation, Connect the USB cable to the computer with the printer. Provided your computer must be connected to the strong network connection.
- When your computer is connected to the Brother DCP L2540DW printer, the built in drivers for your Brother DCP L2540DW printer will gets downloaded automatically in your Brother DCP L2540DW Printer.
- While connecting the USB cable, make sure that you place your computer and printer as close as possible.
DCP L2540DW PRINTER SETUP MAC
- Complete Brother DCP L2540DW Printer unboxing and remove all the wrappers.
- Open your brother DCP L2540DW printer top area.
- Move all the eight drum locks to the instructed way.
- Take out each drum unit and toner cartridge assembly and remove the orange coloured packing materials from each assembly. Also, remove the orange packing materials from the belt unit that is found behind the drum unit.
- Then, shake the drum unit and toner cartridge set to each sides to make the toner cartridges move easily.
- Now, install the toner cartridge assembly in the holders as the colours specified in the brother DCP L2540DW printer and close the top cover.
- Open up the paper tray out and extend the paper extension and load a sufficient amount of papers. After that, close the paper tray.
- Connect your printer and power supply using the power cord.
- Power on your Brother DCP L2540DW Setup printer.
- Connect your Mac device to a network connection.
- In the browser of your device, type brother DCP L2540DW drivers for Mac and search.
After Completing the Basic brother DCP L2540DW Printer Setup, Download and Install the suitable brother dcp-l2540dw driver and do brother dcp-l2540dw wireless setup to enjoy Printing using Brother Printer.