BROTHER MFC-J995DW WIRELESS SETUP
BROTHER MFC-J995DW WIRELESS CONNECTION SETUP
- Switch ON the router and Verify if it has an active internet connection.
- Turn on your Brother MFC-J995DW printer.
- On the function panel of the Brother MFC-J995DW setup printer, tap the Menu or Settings icon.
- Click Network and tap OK.
- Select WLAN –> Setup Wizard.
- Continue with the instructions by tapping the OK button.
- When the WLAN Enable? the message will appears on the display, the printer starts searching the router network.
- Once the printer finds the network, it displays the SSID of your router.
- Pick the name and tap OK.
- Provide the password of the network when the system prompts.
- Once the connection is done, a confirmation message appears on the Printer panel.
- Thus your Brother MFC-J995DW printer gets connected to the network of your router and the Brother MFC-J995DW printer wireless setup is Done.
Note: Before Wireless Setup you have to Complete your Basic Brother mfc-j995dw setup and Brother mfc j995dw Driver Installation of this brother printer.