Brother MFC-L2750DW Wireless Setup
BROTHER MFC L2750DW PRINTER WIRELESS CONNECTION SETUP
- Turn you router ON which must be having an active internet connection.
- Connect your PC to the router’s network.
- On the function panel of the Brother MFC-L2750DW setup printer, tap the Menu button.
- Utilize the arrow buttons and pick the Network option.
- Select Setup Wizard –> OK.
- Turn on the WLAN option.
- Now the printer will search for the router network.
- Choose the network name of your router and select OK.
- Type your SSID and network password.
- Now the printer connects to your computer and prints a WLAN report.
- Check the Wifi connection status on the report.
- Thus your Brother MFC-J497DW printer gets connected to the network of your router and the Brother MFC-L2750DW printer wireless setup is Done.
Note: Before Wireless Setup you have to Complete your Basic Brother mfc-l2750dw setup and Brother mfc l2750dw Driver Installation of this brother printer.